About Me

My name is Daniel DeMarco and I recently earned a Master of Science as a Physician Assistant Student at CUNY York College.

I graduated from the Honors College at Long Island University at C.W. Post with a Bachelor of Science in Biology.

During my undergraduate career, I performed prostate cancer research as a scientific volunteer in the Trotman Lab at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. You can view my publications on PubMed by clicking “My Bibliography” below:

My Bibliography

After completing my undergraduate degree, I spent one year gaining healthcare experience in various settings. I completed an EMT-Basic course offered by Northwell Health, gaining licensure in July 2016. Additionally, I worked as a Medical Assistant in private Endocrinology and Dermatology practices.

In addition to my passion for practicing medicine, I am equally inspired to participate in health-related volunteer work. In April 2017, I organized and performed in a benefit concert that fundraised and donated $2,200.00 to the Michael Magro Foundation, a local 501(c)3 non-profit that works with the Cancer Center for Kids at Winthrop University Hospital. Moreover, I am a Team Captain and fundraise yearly for the Movember Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit working on Men’s Mental Health, Testicular Cancer, and Prostate Cancer. My participation these past six years has included personally fundraising over $2,350.00 for this organization. However, I feel even more accomplished in that the teams I have organized throughout this period have fundraised in excess of $5,000.00.

I am eager to continue growing as an individual, a professional, and a philanthropist.